Funded by the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (EuroHPC JU), the eFlows4HPC project will create a European workflow platform for the design of complex applications that integrate HPC processes, data analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- eFlows4HPC adaptation and optimization to its underlying hardware
- BSC researcher and eFlows4HPC coordinator Rosa M. Badia receives the HPDC Achievement Award 2021
- Addressing multifaceted challenges of deployment in eFlows4HPC
- Architecture review meeting: Defining the architecture, Pillars’ workflows requirements and evaluation metrics of the eFlows4HPC platform
- eFlows4HPC architecture: Helping developers implement combined applications