Funded by the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (EuroHPC JU), the eFlows4HPC project will create a European workflow platform for the design of complex applications that integrate HPC processes, data analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Adapting HPC workflows for Urgent Tsunami Computing
- Managing complex workflows with our first software stack release
- Women in STEM interview series #1 – Rosa M. Badia
- Towards dynamic workflows for Earth System Modelling and extreme events analysis
- eFlows4HPC contributes to develop complex workflows for earthquakes