Funded by the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (EuroHPC JU), the eFlows4HPC project will create a European workflow platform for the design of complex applications that integrate HPC processes, data analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Building a framework for reduced order models for digital twins in manufacturing
- Rooting for inclusion in the HPC community
- eFlows4HPC included in the new ETP4HPC Handbook
- eFlows4HPC adaptation and optimization to its underlying hardware
- BSC researcher and eFlows4HPC coordinator Rosa M. Badia receives the HPDC Achievement Award 2021