Hybrid training event hosted in Barcelona
The eFlows4HPC team was happy to welcome 50 participants from a range of academic and industrial backgrounds to its hybrid training held in Barcelona on September 14, 2022.
The training event was divided three three sessions: The first introduced the eFlows4HPC workflow and HPCWaaS and the second presented three eFlows4HPC software components. The third session allowed participants to apply their knoweldge through a hands-on session. Presentations were given by speakers from the BSC, Atos, the Jülich Supercomputing Center (JSC), Valencia Polytechnic University (UPV) and the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC). In case you missed it, the slides can be found below as can the training event agenda.
Stay tuned, the video from this hybrid session will also be uploaded shortly.
Content of the session
9:00 -11:00 eFlows4HPC Software stack and HPCWaaS:
- Part 1: Integrating different computations in PyCOMPSs;
- Part 2: HPC ready container images;
- Part 3: Data Pipelines and Data Logistics;
- Part 4: TOSCA Orchestration and HPCWaaS
Presenters: Jorge Ejarque (BSC), Loïc Albertin (ATOS), Jedrzej Rybicki (JSC)
11:00 – 11:15 coffee break
11:15-12:15 eFlows4HPC software stack components:
- European Distributed Deep Learning (EDDL), (Jose Flich, UPV)
- Ophidia (Alessandro D’Anca, CMCC)
- dataClay split (Alex Barcelo, BSC)
11:15-12:15 Hands-on session with Loïc Albertin (ATOS)